The innovative finishing techniques by STONE ISLAND make this mild down gilet an autumnal must-have: Ripstop fabric in a garment dyed look with micro down lining make up an extremely lightweight basic – stretchy inserts below the arms make sure that bit of further comfort.
– Ripstop fabric manufactured from microfibre
– Ultra-lightweight fabric
– Water repellent resin coating
– Lining manufactured from micro down
– Garment dyed
– Slim Match
– Two-method zip
– Padded standing collar
– Vertical zip pockets
– Stretchy inserts beneath the arms
– Compass badge on the hem
– Materials: 100% polyamide
– Lining: A hundred% polyamide
– Lining: One hundred% duck down
– Particulars: Coating: Resin coating / Incorporates non textile elements of animal Stone Island origin.
– Fit: slim match
– Again size: Size M: Sixty three cm
– Again width: Size M: Forty one.5 cm
– Shoulder width: Size M: 12.5 cm
– Chest measurement: Dimension M: 104 cm
Measure the closed garment in the midst of the back from the nape seam, or the lowest seam of the neckband, straight all the way down to the hem.
B = Chest measurement
Measure from the height of the chest line, barely below the sleeve seam, straight from the left to the appropriate side and then double the measurement.
C = Shoulder width
The straightly measured distance from the nape seam to the sleeve seam.
D = Back width
Measure straight from the left aspect to the fitting aspect in the again, approximately on half of the sleeve top.
– 30°C gentle wash cycle
– Do not dry clean